- Editor's pick in ePregnancy Magazine!
- A patented, innovative, reusable nursing pad made of a skin-like layer of silicone.
- Unique design uses pressure to control breast milk leakage
- Generous size (4 5/8" in diameter) ensures full coverage
- Ultra-thin, breathable and latex free
- Swim with confidence, sleep braless, and wear close-fitting shirts without worry
- One pair, includes bonuse drawstring organza bag
- by LilyPadz®
- We regret that we are unable to ship LilyPadz® products outside of the United States
not great when establishing, but good a few months in
Posted by Unknown on Oct 10th 2016
these work great a few months in- they are not fantastic when you are establishing due to leakage issues when you take them off, but they are great later when you don't want to wear a regular pad, but want some protection. plus, they last for a while.
useful, but I prefer disposable
Posted by Julie on Jan 15th 2016
These work as they claim- they prevent leaking, but did not work well for me overnight. I can use them during the day just fine, but if I wear them at night, I wake up with milk soaked through my bra and the lillypadz off. They are breathable and are nice when I don't want to wear/hear the crinkle of the disposable pads.
I found them useful
Posted by Laura on Apr 16th 2013
The cloth types of nursing pads are fine, too, but I liked these because they aren't bulky looking under clothing and prevent nipples from showing at all. They do keep the milk from leaking, but as the former review says it has to come out sometime and that is when you take off the LilyPad. So, you just use the burp cloth used for the baby or a little wash cloth next to the bed and put it under the pad as you remove it. Very easy. As long as there is a good seal, they do control milk leakage well when worn.
Dont waste your time
Posted by Kari on May 7th 2012
Lilly pads made my nipples sore. The company claims that it "keeps milk from leaking", Not true. When you pull them off in public milk poors out what has leaked. They make a bigger mess than anything.