We often get calls from our Milk Nursingwear customers asking for help on determining which size they should order. Since everyone is proportioned differently, it’s difficult for us to recommend a size without your exact measurements – even with your height and weight.
Our suggestions to help you find the perfect fit:
- Have a soft measuring tape on hand to take your exact measurements.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bust, waist and hips.
- For our nursing tops, your bust measurement is most important.
- For our nursing dresses, your hip measurement is most important.
- We also advise reading the reviews for any item you are interested in -- sometimes that can help when trying to see how an item runs.
You can locate our Garment and our Bra size chart here.
Once you have your measurements, we would happy to make a suggestion based upon the size chart if you would like to contact us.
When on our website, there is a link to our size charts at the bottom of theMilk Nursingwearhomepage. You can also find a link below the choice of size/color on every product page of our fashionable nursing styles.
Finding the right fit will leave you happy and confident while nursing your little one in our line of flattering nursing tops and dresses.