- Pull over design in poly/cotton/spandex and waffle mesh gives support during workouts
- Perfect to wear to the gym, exercise class or for a run
- Drop-cup for feeding the baby with easy one-hand nursing clasp
- Elastic at the band features la leche league logo
- Winner of IParenting Award, November, 2007
- 58% polyester / 32% cotton / 10% spandex; hand wash, line dry
- Sizing: S fits 32 A-D and 34A; M fits 34B and 36 A-B; L fits 34D-DD and 36 C-D; XL fits 36DD and 38 B-D; 2X fits 38DD-DDD and 40 B-C; 3X fits 40D-DDD and 42 B-DDD
Good for light workout
Posted by Unknown on Jun 15th 2017
I ran in this sports bra and wouldn't recommend it. I didn't feel fully supported. Also the chart advised me to get a large and I should have gotten an xl.
Posted by Carrie S on Apr 13th 2016
Fantastic support, easy to use
Best work out bra
Posted by Lori-Ann Marchitelli on Aug 19th 2014
These sports bras are wonderful!!! So easy to use, convenient, & super comfortable. Best bra out there
Great idea to have a nursing sports bra
Posted by Candice Bartle on May 1st 2014
This is the first time that I have seen a nursing sports bra. What a great idea! I like the functionality of the bra. I am large breasted and had to get the 3x size. The only drawback is that they don't offer my size in grey. Also I wish they had more colors to pick from.
Posted by Margo Marusek on Aug 10th 2012
I went hiking in this bra and felt supported. I nursed with ease on the way and found this to be a very user-friendly bra. Can't wait to start jogging again.
Comfy sports bra, but runs small
Posted by Nicole Feuring on Jun 6th 2012
Very comfy bra, but runs small. Recommend getting one size larger to ensure fit. I am now a 36C and needed a Large/XL.